Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finding Insight! 800/808 Professional Presentations

I LOVED this aspect of our course!!

The Tech & Literacy presentations were my favorite part of the first session.
It was so insightful to have an opportunity to watch everyone present his/her research interests. The material was informative and many of the presentations so engaging! I really got an in depth look at some frameworks and enhanced my understanding of some of those more elusive epistemologies.

What a perfect culminating activity. I only wish we had had the foresight to videotape the presentations. I'm sure they would be loads of fun to watch some evening in three or four years.

Good luck in the next summer session. I'm off now to see my family. Like you all, I've been missing them so much over the last five weeks.

No comments: